Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Weekend in Chicago

This past weekend my sister and I and a group of friends went to Wrigley Field in Chicago to the Rascal Flatts concert. We had such a blast! I know we started this blog, to kind of post some things that we were going to be doing and stuff. So this weekend is Venetian Night in Chicago. Basically people decorate their boats all out with lights and everything, and do a boat parade. It is free to go to it. So that is our plan this weekend. We are going to get some friends together, and pack some snacks, take blankets and chairs and just have fun. I love being in the city in the summertime. I know this hasn't been the warmest summer, but it's just so fun. Enjoying the nighttime air, looking at all the sky scrapers with all their lights on. I don't know what it is I just love it. So any chance we get to hang out there, we go. So it should be allot of fun. If you're looking for something to do this weekend, give it a try!! I'll post some pics from the Concert!

1 comment:

  1. You guys always do such fun things! I can't say that I love (or even like) being in the city. I think it all has to do with who you go with though. I wish I were recovered enough to go with you!! And btw- no, we will not move before you guys stay here.

    ReplyDelete