Monday, September 27, 2010

California Girls

So, yes I am going to post two today since it's been so long since I actually posted. I've been very busy the last couple months. I started school at the end of August. I'm going online for Computer Information Systems.Yes, I am proud to be a Computer Nerd... So, school work is very consuming,then with work, school stuff and traveling..this past weekend was Fort Wayne, this coming weekend is California!!!!! Even though i'll still have to do homework(which I will make minimal)I am so excited to be going to see my Best Friend Tiffany!! We are going to the San Diego Zoo, Disneyland,dinner with my cousins, and a whole bunch of other things!! I don't really care what we do as long as we are having a blast while doing it, which of course, we always do! Since the weather will be in the low 60's here in Indiana I am very excited it'll be in the mid-70s out there!! Yay for warm weather.It has been two years since we've seen Tiffany and although we talk to her on Skype once a week it's so much better to see them. I already don't want to leave. It would be so awesome to find an awesome job out there and an awesome apartment, and just stay..okay? OKAY! I'll definitely post all the fun we had out there, and what we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment