Thursday, September 30, 2010

Vacation

It's almost here...one of the best times of the year. No it's not a holiday..or maybe it is..more like a floating holiday you can take any time of the year you want.. Vacation! It has been over two years since my last real vacation. We plan them all the time but to actually go on one...well that's a different story. But,we finally did it and i'm so excited. We are going to California! We're going to visit our "sister". She's our best friend but more like family now. Come to think of it two years ago our last vacation was to see her too. i cannot believe it's been two years since I've had a real go-out-of-town-and-forget-about-your-real-life kinda vacation. And boy do I need this! You don't realize how much you really need to get away and refresh yourself until you're on the brink of it. This whole week I have felt overwhelmed and exhausted(that could be in part because I've been going non-stop...just worked out that way). But God knows exactly what you need and when you need it. So I am believeling that with this vacation comes a time of refreshing, peace and happiness. I'm gonna soak up the sun and enjoy every single minute of the time I'm away and come back strengthened and ready for whatever God has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment